Engineering College, Ajmer (Online Mode)
March 9-10, 2021
Engineering College, Ajmer (Online Mode)
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Engineering College, Ajmer
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Engineering College, Ajmer
- TEQIP- III
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” – Elizabeth Andrew | Meet our conference volunteer-
- Dr. Subhash Garg, Hon’ble Minister, Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Raj., Hon'ble President, BoG, ECS, Ajmer
- Smt. Shuchi Sharma, Hon’ble Secretary,Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Raj.
- Prof. NC Shiv Prakash, BoG Chairman, Engineering College Ajmer and Professor, IISC Bengaluru
- Dr. Uma Shankar Modani, Principal, Engineering College Ajmer, India
- Dr. K. G. Sharma, Engineering College Ajmer, India
- Dr. Jyoti Gajrani, Engineering College Ajmer, India
- Dr. Adarsh Mangal, Engineering College Ajmer, India
- Prof. Akka Zemmari, LaBRI, Univ. of Bordeaux, France
- Dr. Akshay Kumar Rathore, Concordia University, Canada
- Dr. Baseen Khan, Hawassa University, Ethiopia
- Dr. Mahdi Khosravy, Osaka University, Japan
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta, Oaklan University, USA
- Prof. R.C. Bansal, University of Sharjah, UAE
- Prof. Gaurav Bhatnagar, IIT Jodhpur
- Dr. Hari Prabhat Gupta, IIT BHU
- Prof. Manoj Singh Gaur, IIT Jammu
- Prof. Ranjan Choudhary, IIT Guwahati
- Prof. Virendra Singh, IIT Mumbai
- Dr. Harish Sahu, DRDO Delhi
- Dr. J.C. Bansal, South Asian University, New Delhi
- Dr. A.P. Mazumdar, MNIT Jaipur
- Dr. Meenakshi Tripathi, MNIT Jaipur
- Dr. Ram Niwas Mahia, NIT Hamirpur
- Dr. Rohit Bhakar, MNIT Jaipur
- Prof. S. G. Modani, Ex- Professor, MNIT Jaipur
- Dr. S. K. Vipparthi, MNIT Jaipur
- Dr. Ujjwal Kumar Kalla, MANIT Bhopal
- Prof. M. S. Sevda, Central Agri. Univ., Sikkim
- Prof. Dhiren Patel, VJTI Mumbai
- Dr. Faruk Kazi, VJTI Mumbai
- Prof. R. N. Awale, VJTI Mumbai
- Prof. Akhil Ranjan Garg, JNVU Jodhpur
- Prof. K. L. Sharma, Ex-Professor, JNVU Jodhpur
- Prof. Rajesh Bhadada , JNVU Jodhpur
- Prof. Annapurna Bhargava, RTU Kota
- Prof. C. P. Gupta, RTU Kota
- Prof. D. K. Palwalia, RTU Kota
- Dr. Harish Sharma, RTU Kota
- Prof. Ranjan Maheshwari, RTU Kota
- Dr. R. K. Bayal, RTU Kota
- Prof. S. C. Jain, RTU Kota
- Dr. R. R. Joshi, MPUAT Udaipur
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Yadav, MPUAT Udaipur
- Dr. Vinod P., CUST, Cochin
- Prof. D. P. Kothari, SBJIT Nagpur
- Dr. Om Prakash Mahela, RVPN
- Dr. Rahul Garg, Dept. of Skill, Jaipur
- Dr. Rishi Pal Singh, GJUS&T Hisar
- Dr. Sanjay Jain, SPCGC Ajmer
- Prof. Bruhadeshwar Bezawada, MEC, Hyderabad
- Mr. Gaurav Meena, CURAJ, India
- Arjun Choudhary,Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Dr Subhash Panwar, Govt Engineering College Bikaner
- Vivek Prakash
- Dr. K Narayanan,SASTRA, Tirumalaisamudram
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Bansal
- Nand Kishor Meena, Aston University
- Vinay Kumar Jadoun, Manipal Institute of Technology
- Dr. Kailash Chand Sharma, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
- Vikas Sihag, Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Jyoti Grover, MNIT Jaipur
- Dr. Subhash Panwar, Govt Engineering College Bikaner
- Dr. Anil Kumar Dubey, ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad U.P.
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
The authors are invited to submit the Full papers of the Research/Review Papers. Only the accepted and registered submissions will be presented during the conference. The authors of the accepted paper will be allowed to present their papers during the conference. At least one of the authors of an accepted paper needs to register for the conference and to present the paper(s), through Online Mode presentation. All manuscripts should be prepared following the template of a Springer's Book Chapter. The after conference proceedings will be published in Springer book series Älgorithms for Intelligent Systems.
The papers will be blind reviewed and only the accepted papers will be considered for the publication in the proceeding.NOTE: Acceptance of a full-length submission is strictly based on the reviewers’ comments.
All submissions need to be through online using the link :
At least one of the authors of an accepted paper needs to register for the conference and to present the paper(s), through Online Mode presentation.
All manuscripts should be prepared following the template of a Springer's Book Chapter.
Full papers of 6 – 12 pages will be acceptable for publication in proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers are required to submit the consent to publish along with the camera-ready paper. Download Consent to Publish (CopyRight Form)
International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Emerging Power System 2021 will feature the following keynote talks:
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submissions for the topics related to the computational intelligence and artificial intelligence are welcomed. Potential areas (but not limited to) include:
Track-1 Computational Intelligence
Track-2 Emerging Power System
Track-3 Renewable Energy System
About Venue & Conference
Rajasthan's bustling city is Ajmer, located 130 km southwest of Jaipur and just 14 km from the pilgrimage town of Pushkar. The city of Ajmer gets its name from “Ajay Meru”, which can be roughly translated as “invincible hill”. Home to a number of tourist places, Ajmer can be a perfect representation of the diversity of the Indian culture and ethics, and displays a perfect blend of religion, community, culture, etc., coexisting and flourishing in harmony.
About Engineering College, Ajmer
Sprawling over lush-green campus in almost 300 acres of land with hassle-free Wi-fi facility, well-equipped state of the art laboratories and other modern infrastructural amenities, Engineering College Ajmer (ECA) is an autonomous institution of Government of Rajasthan. The institute was established in 1997 and presently offers courses of Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications and PhD programmes. The college is affiliated to RTU Kota/BTU Bikaner and has been ranked as "A" grade engineering institute of Rajasthan. The well qualified and learned faculty members nurture student learning, foster research temperament and creative activities so as to enable them to carve a niche for themselves and develop a profound academic and compassionate learning culture.
About Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Engineering is known for imparting state of the art education and preparing its students for realworld challenges. The Department is having an intake of 90 students in Computer Engineering and 60 in Information Technology at B.Tech. level. The Department is also running PG courses (M.Tech. and MCA) and PhD. The interest of faculty spans in almost all areas of Computer Science and Engineering. Computer Science and Engineering department is affluent with a high-speed internet connection and computational resources. Department organizes Conferences, Seminars, Hackathons, and Workshops for UG students, research scholars, and faculty belonging to various technical institutions. Department is committed to encourage students and research scholars to carry out innovative research, keeping focus on excellence and deliver quality services to match the needs of the technical education system, industry, and society. Students of CSE department are involved in various activities for the upliftment of society.
About Department of Electrical Engineering
The Department of Electrical Engineering was established in the year 2007 with an objective to develop graduates who are able to apply the technical skills which they have learnt in the department in order to serve the state and national Industries and PSU’s. The Department of Electrical Engineering is actively engaged in teaching and research with modern laboratories and excellent faculty members. The Department has ample infrastructural facilities and is equipped with full-fledged laboratories such as Basic Electrical lab, Electrical Machine Labs, Advanced Power Electronics lab, Power System Lab, High Voltage Lab, Electrical Workshop. Moreover, Department has many software labs like Digislent, Matlab, Pspice lab and Gams software. As a part of the curriculum, Industrial visits are arranged for students. Department has started its IEI student chapter in the year 2019-20 and the students of our department actively participate in various activities of student chapter in and outside the campus.
About the Conference
The conference is conceived as a platform for disseminating and exchanging ideas, concepts and results of the researchers from academia and industry to develop a comprehensive understanding of the challenges of the advancements in intelligence in computational viewpoints and smart grid with optimization. This conference will help in strengthening a congenial and nice networking between academia and industry. This conference presents the latest contributions in areas of computational intelligence, optimization, machine learning, renewable energy, smart grid and it serves as a reference material for advance research.
Registration Includes: Two days full of expert insights from top-tier presenters, Certificate of Participation OR Presentation of Paper for registered person only, Inclusion in SPRINGER book series, if paper accepted and presented in conference.
|Registration Category||Registration Amount|
|Industry persons||Rs. 3000/-|
|Faculty/Research Scholar/ students||Rs. 1000/-|
|International Faculty/Research Scholar/ students||USD 30|
|International Industry persons||USD 90|
Please consult conference website for the most up-to-date info on the following:
- Last date of paper Submission:
Jan 22, 2021Jan 31, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: Feb 15, 2021
- Camera-ready submission of accepted papers: Feb 20, 2021
- Registration of accepted papers: Feb 25, 2021
- Conference Date: March 9-10, 2021